This question has been flagged
2 Replies

have created new db without sample data, installed Contacts, Sales, Invoice,  Inventory, Website apps. now when I am trying to create a Contact it asks for Account Receivable and Account Payable. I tried to Set Defaults in Developer mode but it seems there is no option for it. 

How I can set a default value AND one default value will work for more contacts i will create? 

regards

Discard
Best Answer

You can do this by go to general settings> technical menu> Automated Actions:

create record:

Match all records

Discard
Best Answer

You probably need to install a “Fiscal Localization package”. This creates the chart of accounts and also sets the defaults in Company Properties:

• the Account Receivable account for the customer
  • the Account Payable account for a supplier / vendor

If you already have a chart of accounts installed it could be that these records are missing or incorrect. 

Check the value – in this example it is: account.account,6

That means that the ID of the account in the Chart of Accounts is 6. There’s a fairly simple way to check whether that is correct, or to find the value if it needs to be entered. Simply go to Accounts / Configuration / Chart of Accounts for the company and search for the “Account Receivable” account and display it in Form View:

In the address bar of your browser you can see that the ID is 6, which matches what was shown in Company Properties.

https://odootricks.tips/odoo-applications/settings/

Discard
Author

thanks... Fiscal Localization Package works for me :)