This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I have created a One2Many table on Quotations to display information of different cargo companies, such as their price and delivery date:

class SaleOrder(models.Model):
_inherit = "sale.order"

cargo_line = fields.One2many('cargo.order.line', 'cargo_id', 'Cargos', readonly=True, context={'active_test': False})

class CargoOrderLine(models.Model):
_name = 'cargo.order.line'

cargo_id = fields.Many2one('sale.order', string='Cargo Reference', required=True, ondelete='cascade', index=True, copy=False)

company = fields.Text(string='Company')
price = fields.Float('Peso Unit', digits='2', default=0.00)
ref_number = fields.Text(string='Reference Number')
delay = fields.Text(string='Delivery date')

Note: I'm not sure if this is the correct way of doing it, but it worked

I have also made a custom function that estimates the cargo prices and returns a dictionary containing company, price, ref_number and delay

My question: How do I write these values into the cargo_line (One2Many) field?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can write values into the one2many field as follows:

self.field_name = [(0,0,{'field_o2m1':value, 'field_o2m2': value}), (0,0,{'field_o2m1':value, 'field_o2m2': value})]

See the sample of setting default value for one2many field in odoo: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSL4iOHZ-Rc

Thanks

Discard
Author

It works, but after inserting the values I must refresh the page (F5) to see the values. Is there a way to auto-refresh the one2many table?

Hi Hugo you dont need to refresh the page, but put the code that Niyas give above inside iteration (for loop) instead. Because at the end of the loop, the page will refreshed by the system itself.

Best Answer
self.cargo_line = [(0,0,{
    'company':value, 
    'price': value, 
    'ref_number': value
    }
)]
Discard
Author

It works, but after inserting the values I must refresh the page (F5) to see the values. Is there a way to auto-refresh the one2many table?