This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Currently I become completely crazy with the column "property_account_income_id".

in my database I have installed module Sales and the module Accounting.

When you install accounting, product.py (into Account/Modele) this module add some news column into the table product_template like the column property_account_income_id.

After activate the developer mode, if you check the product form, you can see (in invoice) that you have a relation OneToMany on property_account_income_id into the modele product_template.

If you have a look into Settings->DataBase Stucture->fields: you find too the column property_account_income_id

into the same table product_template. When you update account income (with the Product form) you don't have any problem.

But..., when I use a database tools like 'pgAdmin3' OR 'dbVisualizer', I don't find this column into the table product_template.  WHY ?????? Where is this column?????

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thx for your answer about my question, but other question.

- Why in the module account/models/product.py we find:

#-------------------------------------------
products
#----------------------------------------------------------
classProductTemplate(models.Model):
_inherit ="product.template"
taxes_id = fields.Many2many('account.tax', 'product_taxes_rel', 'prod_id', 'tax_id', string='Customer Taxes',
domain=[('type_tax_use', '=', 'sale')])
supplier_taxes_id = fields.Many2many('account.tax', 'product_supplier_taxes_rel', 'prod_id', 'tax_id', string='Vendor Taxes',
domain=[('type_tax_use', '=', 'purchase')])
property_account_income_id = fields.Many2one('account.account', company_dependent=True,
string="Income Account", oldname="property_account_income",
domain=[('deprecated', '=', False)],
help="This account will be used for invoices instead of the default one to value sales for the current product.")
property_account_expense_id = fields.Many2one('account.account', company_dependent=True,
string="Expense Account", oldname="property_account_expense",
domain=[('deprecated', '=', False)],

help="This account will be used for invoices instead of the default one to value expenses for the current product.")
and after use the table ir.property for the relation between product and account

Discard

I think you need to know the use of ir.property . Please find here documentation for ir.property

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/what-is-ir-property-used-for-48299

Best Answer

That is property type field, you can find those fields in the table ir.property . Also you can find field. after activating developer mode , go to setting > Technical > Parameter > Company Properties

Discard