This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi i'm using odoo v12 CE, python3.7 
I get this error when i'm adding a product in sale.order.line, this error is raised when executing the raise message combined with int and string
_('You plan to sell %s %s of %s but you only have %s %s available in %s warehouse.') % \
(self.product_uom_qty, self.product_uom.name, self.product_id.name, product.virtual_available, product.uom_id.name, self.order_id.warehouse_id.name)​

Discard
Best Answer

We had got the same issue. It came from translation string (the french one in our case) which didn't have the right number of arguments (4 instead of 6).
Just update your Odoo repo, update translation with the 'Overwrite Existing Terms' option checked.

Discard
Author

Thank you David, absolutly nice, the issue is solved

Author Best Answer

Thank you Vishnu, 
I know that, my question is for the "TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting"

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

This is actually a warning message for Not enough inventory! . You may adding a product with on hand stock low than ordering qty.

Check Stock of the product while adding in sale order.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Firas,

This is because of wrong string formatting passed when you try to raise warning.
Please use this:
('You plan to sell %s %s of %s but you only have %s %s available in %s warehouse.') % \
(str(self.product_uom_qty), self.product_uom.name, self.product_id.name, str(product.virtual_available), product.uom_id.name, self.order_id.warehouse_id.name)​ 

This will format into string.

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Mayank Gosai

Discard