This question has been flagged
6 Replies

Hello all,

I am confused in time off calculation. 

I have chosen 2 days time off for employee. His working time is 8 hours per day. When I open time off form view, I see result, that it is only 1.63 day time off. This number also goes to my payslip and leads to mistaken calculation of salary. 

If i select 3 days off, it gives me 2.63 days time off. What is wrong and how can I fix that ? 

Discard
Best Answer

You can solve this issue in 2 simple steps. 1) go to user profile -> My Profile -> Preferences -> Timezone (select your Timezone).  2) go to Settings -> Technical -> Working Times -> select the right working Times -> Timezone (select your Timezone).  This will solve this issue.

Discard
Best Answer

Any update on this? i have the same problem.

Discard
Author Best Answer

UPDATE:

I selected only days on calendar, but time was added to the record. You can see it down in scheduled activity.

Discard
Best Answer

we have the same behaviour (running on latest odoo v13). nobody got a solution for this?

Discard

update: found a solution: if the timezone of the user differs from the timezone of the work plan, then this error occurs. if set both to the same time-zone, calculation works correct

What do you mean by the work plan? Could you give a more detailed explanation of how you resolved the issue? I have a similar issue and am looking for guidance. Thanks!

Best Answer

Check timezone of your user in preference and timezone of the employee attached to it. Every timezone should match for correct calculation if its same you will not get such bug

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

I think such an error was there has got fixed already. Can you try to reproduce the issue in the odoo runbot and see, whether you are able to get the same in runbot. If you are not getting this in runbot , pull the latest odoo v13 code and try.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Just now I tried it in odoo free try base( odoo.com), and it is giving same result, as I mention in my question. I believe - the latest odoo code is installed in their system.