This question has been flagged
2 Replies

We need to create multiple users within several companies. When I select another company rather than "Your company", I receive this error : "The chosen company is not in the allowed companies for this user"

Any idea?

Discard
Author

I didn't see this field! Thanks !!

You are welcome, no need to thank me, we all try to colaborate to learn from the community. Just keep making question and answering if you know the answer to other questions. And don't forget to upvote and check correct answers, as you have already done. And last but not least, this is not an answer, it should be a comment.

(I converted it ;))

Author

thanks ! :-)

Best Answer

Easy, setup the companies for the ones the user is allowed to work with. Go to Settings/Users and select the user you need to configure, press Edit button, go the Access Rights tab and add the companies from the Allowed Companies dropdown box

Here is a screen capture of the user form where you can configure it.

image description

Discard

Hello... I have just installed OpenERP server but I don't see "Allowed Companies" configuration in Access Rights tab.

You will need to go into the user settings for your admin user and check the box for 'multi companies' under 'usability'.

My question is irrelevant, but how did you insert the image in your answer using the data url ? I tried to do the same unsuccessfully. Is this because of low karma?

Best Answer

The chosen Branch is not in the allowed Branches for this user getting same error while create user by button

company also same error

Py code

def action_create_user(self):
for line in self:

if line.name:
user = self.env["res.users"].create({"name": line.name,
"login": line.employee_code, "company_ids": line.company_id,
"branch_ids": line.branch_id})
print(user, "user")
line.user_id = user.id
def action_create_user(self):
for line in self:

if line.name:
user = self.env["res.users"].create({"name": line.name,
"login": line.employee_code, "company_ids": line.company_id,
"branch_ids": line.branch_id})
print(user, "user")
line.user_id = user.id
xml file.

Discard

Hello, I'm having the same problem, did you solve it ?