This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi. I have created one survey and I have added mandatory answer to the questions.  I am getting two issues:

1. I am not getting the error message when not entering any or wrong answer

2. Submitting the survey does not work. When looking at the answers I can see status "Not started yet "  and answer type "manually".

Any suggestions what the problem can be? Thanks in advance! 

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Yenthe for a quick response. Yes I have enabled the mandatory answer checkbox. I am quit new in Odoo so i will need to check regarding the  source  code. I have created a new survey and I have the same problems. I couldn't reproduce this issue in runbot environment. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Limor,

For question one: did you enable the option to make it a mandatory answer? For example:

For question two: I've just tested this on the latest Odoo 11 and it seems to work fine out of the box. Is your Odoo source code running on the latest version? There have been quite some fixes in the last months for Odoo 11. Please update your Odoo source code. If you can still reproduce it then please try to reproduce it on an official Odoo test instance at runbot.odoo.com. If you can still simulate it there then please make a bug report at https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/new and Odoo will look at it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Yenthe

Discard