This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I've been trying to get into making changes in the XML of some pages, and it seems as though whenever there are changes that were made in studio it causes a massive mess in the XML. Is there a quick way to "convert" these into cleaner, separated and compartmentalized XML/PY files? Or some kind of way to be able to view all of the lines of code that make up a single page/view at once?

Right now it looks like there's one massive XML file that you can find when you export studio changes, that contains a ton of views all thrown into one big file. That wouldn't be too horrible if it had any kind of organization, or if that was all of the XML that went into these views.

Also, I am new to the forum so let me know if this isn't the place to be asking this. I've looked around for any kind of documentation on this, but haven't found anything.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

If you need to see the studio changes for a particular view, just activate the developer mode and click the debugger button at the top right of the screen near logged in user name and Click Edit: View Form, then if you check the Inherited Views Page, you can see a view of studio customization.

And if you open it,

Thanks

Discard