This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello

I'm surprised about the initial config of supplier pricing. It does not seem possible to have a product price per supplier ... unless you know how? Thanks if you do

Discard
Best Answer

You can go to Settings => Configuration => Purchases and click on "Manage pricelist per supplier"

For the moment, there is a bug that forces you to also go to the sales settings and check "Use Pricelists..." to be able to do set a price per supplier. It should be fixed in the near future.

After doing these actions, you can open a product in form view, go to the procurements tab and add suppliers below. A dialog will open where you will set a quantity + unit price.

Discard
Author

I did that and can now enter a specific supplier price for a product. Many thanks. How though, can I get a nice view of all the prices, say for that item, to compare easily which is the supplier to choose based on price? Tx

I configured as described above. For a given product, I can enter many suppliers with different properties. For each supplier, I can create many lines where I specify a quantity and a unit price. This makes sense. There are discounts as the quantity increases. Yet, when I create a purchase order, it ignores this information. It just uses the cost price and pricelist. I thought it would use the prices I entered. What am I doing wrong?

Another bug I'm afraid. Reporting it.

Any update on this?

Did you see this comment on the screen ?

"The prices below will only be taken into account when your pricelist is set as based on supplier prices."