This question has been flagged

I did a migration from an ubuntu linux box to an OSX machine. Everything is fine except the filestore attachments. Unfortunately Odoo is trying to get the attachment with a different id on the target server. Is there any magic stuff with sha1 to configure to get the same id on both servers.

2017-09-21 17:30:45,663 2577 INFO odoo odoo.addons.base.ir.ir_attachment: _read_file reading

/var/odoo/filestore/odoo/9a/9a0b7247151a736e8d4ba3cd902b2d64a61a8a35 Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/opt/odoo/odoo/addons/base/ir/ir_attachment.py", line 98, in _file_read

r = human_size(os.path.getsize(full_path))

File "/usr/local/Cellar/python/2.7.13_1/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.7/lib/python2.7/genericpath.py", line 57, in getsize

return os.stat(filename).st_size

OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/odoo/filestore/odoo/9a/9a0b7247151a736e8d4ba3cd902b2d64a61a8a35'

Thanks for your help

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Dante,

You need to copy all the attachement files from the linux machine from the location where the attachement are located. and put it in OSX machine in the same path where your system is looking for.

Hope this will help.

Rgds,

Anil.

Discard
Author

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your help but that's what I did. Unfortunately Odoo tries to find the attachment with a different identifier.

Your error says, file are not located here. /var/odoo/filestore/odoo/, Make sure your files are already exists in this place.

Author

I copied exactly the files at the same location but odoo tried to find another key in the same folder

Author

Is there a way to check the filestore location in the browser app

Make sure that the key which your odoo looking inside OSX, it must be exists in your linux machine from where you copied. otherwise copy the same key folder and again override in your new OSX.

Author

What I did. Exactly the same folder.

Author

Amil. I found the issue. My target database didn't have the 'postgres' role and 'LARGE OBJECTS' where owner by the postgres user. Thanks for your time

That's great, you found the solution!