This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I want only outgoing emails from Odoo to my Gmail Account. 

I edited the default outgoing server (localhost) to Gmail smtp server and tested and found ok.

when I type the Email in Technical Settings -> Email -> Email --> Create and Send Now. The mail is delivered sucessfully to gmail account.

But when I send PO by Mail. the message is shown in the  Technical Settings -> Email -> Message and not in Technical Settings -> Email -> Email

and message is also not sent to the recipient. Please advise where can be the issue.

Discard

I m also facing the same issue.

Not able to send email through Sale Order and Invoice using "Send by Email" button.

Best Answer

Hi Navin,

Open the Corresponding users form from , Settings -> Users -> Users, then preference tab you can see a option "Email Messages and Notifications", in that field current value ticked might be Never, Change it to All messages

Now your issue may get solved.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Thanks Niyas Raphy. I tried it but still the message is not transmitted out. I can see the message in the Technical Setting-Email-Messages but there is no error or any thing associated with it.

Author Best Answer

Thanks Niyas Raphy. I tried it but still the message is not transmitted out. I can see the message in the Technical Setting-Email-Messages but there is no error or any thing associated with it.

Discard