This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I would like to receive via email, on a recurring basis (weekly) the view from Sales named "Orders To Invoice". 

I've tried with studio and automations but this is really unpleasant as I end up having to find some other trigger (so not weekly but when other conditions are met) and I do not get a list but per individual quote.

I also attempted to use Scheduled Actions but when I get to create the report template to be attached to an email template, things get ugly: I am unable to find the right objects to place in the template and it seems I need to drop doiwn to some XML/Qweb.

Is there some way for me to receive via email a print/report of an existing view? I am open to third party apps, or if I end up having to drop down to writing a customer module/logic would appreciate a link to how to achieve this.

Thank you,

Marius

Discard

There are some conditions that leverage "orders to be invoiced" such as sales order confirmation, deliveries, depending on the product settings.

A solution would be to add yourself as follower automatically with Automated actions a step befor these conditions and set "Subtypes" and User configurations accordingly to receive emails as soon as changes happen or weekly with scheduled actions.

Author Best Answer

Thanks Ricardo, this would be "per sales order" which is a pain to manage. I wanted to get a list.

The solution I found which is not elegant at all, is to use Selenium and literally script my way into clicking the print/export button.

Its a  Odoo makes some things so frustratingly difficult.

Discard