This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Is it possible to set sale order total amount into three decimal places by changing any settings ?

Discard

I think it is difficult without inherit . You can inherit model and change the accuracy decimal of amount field

Best Answer

Hello Odooers,

Mohammed Aman explained correctly. Let me just write in details so it will be useful for everyone.

I think if you are dealing with Monetary fields, then you dont need any code change, only need to set proper

"Decimal Places" in currency settings.

Steps to change Subtotal fields (Monetary) decimal accuracy from 2 digit to 3 digits:

1. Activate Multi Currency from General Settings (Settings > General Settings > Accounting ('Invoicing' If Community)), Now activate Multi-Currencies from Currencies section.

2. Now go to Accounting ('Invoicing' If Community) > Configuration > Accounting > Currencies.

3. In currency form change value 0.010000 to 0.001000 in Rounding Factor field and save record.

I hope this will helpful.

--
Regards
Haresh Kansara
Odoo Application Engineer

Discard
Best Answer

hello,

You can achieve this by changing rounding factor in currency to 0.001 

Discard
Author

I got it, In settings->technical->database structures->decimal accuracy, i created 'Account' with digits as 3. Then as you said rounding factor of currency is set t 0.001. Thanks

Hi I tried by still on Journal Items screen debit and credit field are two decimals. Any other way to do so in odoo 10? thanks

Hi Malik, I've just tried changing rounding factor of currency to 0.001 and journal items debit and credit value is changing.Please explain what you tried if you need more help