This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello!

I wonder if anyone knows where I can change the settings for the rental period that is displayed on the frontend?

The problem is that if I "rent" a product for a day on the website, the rental period counts this as 2 days. 

(If I make an order inside the rental app, that doesn't happen.)

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Author

Comment

Best Answer

Hi,

There is a setting in Rental app settings for Online "Minimal Rental Duration" and it seems you set it to 2 days, Please check it and you can set it to zero if you don't want to have a minimal rental durarion in wesite shop.

Discard
Author

Hello and thanks for the quick reply!
No, this setting is set to 0.

It seems that the rental period counts the number of days from start to finish, so there will be an extra day. Example, the "customer" rents a product from 20-21, then the rental period says 2 days and takes the price for 2 days, further 20-22 takes it is for 3 days etc.

We want it to count for every night. I've tried setting it to hours instead of days, then I'm getting closer, but than it says "hours" on the frontend, (If it is possible to add hours in the "backend" and change "hours" to "days" in the frontend, it can work)

I have followed one of the Odoo videos on Youtube to the detail and I know that this should work, that it counts per day, example 20-21 september, 1 day. Just can't figure out where to do it.

Please give me feedback if anything was unclear, need to figure this out quickly :) :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi!
I'm having exactly the same issue.
We want to rent out per day (one day is always from 8am until 17h same day)
When 2 days are selected, Odoo gives me a one day price..