This question has been flagged

Hi there, I'm new here and searched the forums but nothing helpful for what I'm after. I'll break down a few use cases below and note that I am using Odoo online (for about 3 days now).

1. Recurring events (weekly/monthly/last X of the month)

Current Situation for 1 type of event. I run a twice monthly event in person and it's a paid event. Customers currently pay on arrival at the venue, however I would like to move this to Odoo and bring all payment online. 

Current Situation for 2nd type of event. I run an online event monthly, again a paid event. 

I want to be able to:

• receive payment online at point of booking
  • have the events recurring based on date criteria 
  • Be able to have online or in person events
  • Automatic updating of my calendar (I think Odoo should do this already).

As I'm new I'm only really looking at the events module although I have looked at subscriptions, appointments and a few others, so if someone has an idea how I can implement this please let me know. 

2. Online courses eLearning + weekly online meetings. 

Current Situation. I currently run 6 or 12 week courses with a weekly online face to face meeting (this can be with single or multiple people), and also email some course material at the start of the course. The meeting times are fixed for example 8pm.

I want to be able to: 

• At Point of Sale (receive online payment) and 
  • Automatically schedule the next 6 or 12 weeks for example in both my calendar and the customers. 
  • Add in the relevant Discuss link(s) for the 6 or 12 weekly meetings
  • Add any relevant documentation to the course (perhaps automatic releasing material week by week. 
    • Material could be documentation/images or video. 

I want this because I really need to condense the applications I'm currently using... Outlook, Calendly/booksy, Zoom/Teams and whatever else I'm using.. 

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help and if you have any questions please do ask.  

Discard

did you find solutions?