This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello,

I'm using Odoo 14E.

In our use case, the salaries are transferred in bulk for all employees, so the total amount appears in one bank statement line.

I want to reconcile that statement line with multiple partners (Employees) to deduct the payable amount for each partner (employee). When I reconcile the amounts, the partner fields remain empty in the reconciliation journal entry, so the partner (employee) ledger does not reflect the payment.

Any suggestion for a workaround?

Discard

Hello,
I'm looking for the same answer.
Any suggestion for a workaround?

Edit : sorry, this is the workaround : make a batch payment, then reconcile the bank statement line with the batch payment.

Thanks

Best Answer

Hello, see this  video. 
Hope  it  helps :  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1On2waEMDtHRFHytlBcrz9J2_dFPBiRdD/view

You unselect the first Vendor so that you can find the second transaction.

You can also create a batch payment, Odoo will then show the batch that you can match to a single line.

Discard

Hi Christelle,

Could you please give me access to this folder?

@Rodrigo : should be ok now

Best Answer

Not sure, but can you try with batch payment. I think this will work.

Discard
Author

Thanks for the reply.

I don't record payments before the reconciliation. I want to reconcile the payables directly using the bank statement & reconciliation module. For paying a single partner per bank statement line it works fine, the issue comes with multiple partners, the system ignores the partner field.

Best Answer

We encounter the same problem. We've made a batch payment and uploaded the .xml file containing payments for multiple vendors (partners). We grouped these payments so we only have one total amount in our bank statement (we've found out now that we can have one payment and one line per invoice on our bank statements, making it a lot easier for reconciliation.)

Anyway, for this situation, if we want  to  reconcile,  we need to add multiple partners and bills to that one payment.  Christelle  send  us  the  same  video  but when  we  want  to  add  a  second  partner,  the  initial  partner  and  bills  are  removed.  Thus ,  we  can  only  have  one  partner  per  payment  at  this  point.  Should  we  alter  a  setting  to  enable  this  multi-partner reconciliation? 

Discard