This question has been flagged

Hi there,

I would like to see if it's possible to receive some products (not from a specific Receipt order), and then Odoo matches my inputs with one or two already existing and waiting Receipts?

Example:

• product "Pen" has barcode of PEN-2022
  • PO-001 is an order of 1000 pens; then has a receipt WH/IN/001
  • PO-002 is an order of 1000 pens; then has a receipt WH/IN/002
  • Now the carrier comes and the inventory guy scans PEN-2022 and enters 1500 units for a receipt.
  • now the question is: how can Odoo assign the first 1000 to WH/IN/001 and the 500 to WH/IN/002?

if there is no such functionality by default, what can be the solution?

Does anyone know any module that covers this case?

thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Hamid,

good question.

I suggest you the following workflow:

1. Open the Ventor mobile app

2. Scan you product barcode (PEN-2022) and it immediately finds both IN transfers 

3. Open the first transfer and the app says that you need to receive 1000 items for this order and you can do it here

4. Then open the second transfer and receive 500 the others. And create backorder (Ventor will ask about this)

Optionally, you can receive all 1500 pens to the first order, and then in odoo manually reassign moves, but I think the first option is faster using Ventor

Watch this video on how to receive products in Odoo

https://youtu.be/R_pqZv12rg8

Discard
Author

Thanks. But I used Odoo standard Batch functionality and the customer accepted it.

Hi Hamid,
can you please describe how you handled this case in Odoo Barcode?

Author Best Answer

Hi Vasily,

just batch the receipts based on vendor and while receiving (as you mentioned), you can match it easier than before when you have several receipts from several suppliers. And the customer was fine with it.

Discard