This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello,
I´m working in Odoo14CE and try to display certain values of the product variant. Right now the only way I found is to display the product description with all attributes in it. I need to have them as a single value.
Any help appreciated.

Discard
Author

Thank you for your answer Marc, but I search for something different.

Maybe I have to describe my case more clearly:

I wrote a customization for the purchase order line view. Especially for the kanaban view. My products have many attributes, also custom ones. Some of them I now want to display in my kanban view. Right now I use the a related field to product_id_name to display the product description. Especially in kanban view that produces a really ugly view with no line breaks, what makes the whole thing confusing to look at.

What I search now is the relation to each attribute value for each product of product.order.line, so I can only display the information I need at that point. Problem is, that I don´t find "the way" to it.

Thanx for any help again.

Best Answer

Go to inventory -> Products -> Product variants
This will show the list of variants with each individual attribute. Then select the product variant and go to the purchase tab, there you will find a field called purchase description. 

Discard