This question has been flagged

Hello all,

Trying to ensure we do not miss customer replies to closed tickets - or any tickets for that matter. Yes we get emails, but we would like to have Helpdesk behave more like other support systems. Also there appears no way to add columns so that we can sort by date, Ticket Number, last modified. Very important for ease of use.

I attempted to change color on update - but that changes color on any update at all - so if you set to closed the color changes making all closed issues highlighted. So I need this to trigger on email reply only.

We are using V13 commercial. I have added Automated actions.

I also tried to set all closed tickets to remove pre-existing highlights but that did not work as removing of highlights is seen as an update so it changed them back to highlighted again. (this should not be an issue once we work out how to trigger only on email replies).

If any one can help with the required python code - as we are VERY new to odoo.

So far I have only succeeded in changing the color index (the color along the left side of the ticket on update, the kanban state - i.e. the dot from grey to green to red on update - but can not work out how to change the stage from closed to open - I assume this is done using stage_id ?

Nor how to make these changes based on incoming email rather than the built in "onupdate"

Discard

What filed are you monitoring to check if a new reply is came from a client?