This question has been flagged
14 Replies

Created one product with cost price=5, Sale price=10  in the system. I had make two transactions.  1. purchase order with  quantity=20  and received
2. sale order with  quantity=5 and delivered
in the period of 10/2014.
When i see the report in period opening to 10/2014, stock value showing correct output i.e 5*15=75. I did not make any transactions in the period 0f 11/2014 and 12/2014 But when i see the report for 11/2014- 12/2014. The stock value showing Zero. Even though i have the stock of 75, It's not showing in this period?

Discard

which version you are using?

Openerp version -7

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Prakash <prakash-jain-sunarctechnologies-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

which version you are using?

Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post why Stock Valuation account showing wrong value in openerp?

Thank you prakash,

But i am not talking about inventory reports. I am talking about Accounting reports 1. profit and loss 2. balance sheet reports

On Thu, Oct 9, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Prakash <prakash-jain-sunarctechnologies-com@mail.odoo.com> wrote:

A new answer for why Stock Valuation account showing wrong value in openerp? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

Hi samba I also need this Stock Valuation, Can you please teach me how to configure this one and how does it work.

Follow these steps.
1. Goto settings -> ware house -> check "generate journal entries for stock movements"
2. Goto Product category creation screen. There you can see three accounts. 1. Stock input account 2. stock output account 3. Stock valuation account.
3. Goto product creation screen. Select realtime automated for "invoice valuation". you can give 1. Stock input account 2. stock output account here also. The journal entry consider these accounts, if you give accounts here it will consider these two or else it will consider product category accounts.

The value which is there in stock valuation after made sales and purchases transactions, is the present value of stock. 

On Sat, Oct 18, 2014 at 11:24 AM, Miel <mmiel2307@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi samba I also need this Stock Valuation, Can you please teach me how to configure this one and how does it work.

--
Miel

Thank you for that but i am the problem of stock balance will always get zerp. What is the solution of it though i made the proper sales and purchase invoice. Please advice

Thank you samba.

Always welcome Miel,

May i know which country accounting system you are using in the OpenERP?

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 5:37 AM, Miel <mmiel2307@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you samba.

Best Answer

Dear Sir I have also the same problem with stock valuation which will show the value zero. So please kindly consider this problems. 

Discard
Author

May i know which country accounting system you are using in the OpenERP?

Best Answer

In Odoo 8 Menu Warehouse --> Stock Valuation pop up window using Reterieve the inventory value (default uncheck date) and check the result.

Discard
Author

Thank you prakash, But i am not talking about inventory reports. I am talking about Accounting reports 1. profit and loss 2. balance sheet reports While creating " product category " from the menu purchases -> products -> product category we have to give three stock accounts 1. stock input account 2. stock output account 3. stock valuation account. The stock valuation account stores the information of the present stock. So when i see the accounting reports always it should show present stock value. But it is showing zero

Best Answer

Hello,

This report will help you to print valuation on particular date with stock IN/OUT/ADJUSTMENT Quantities.

Navigate To : https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/stock_valuation_on_date/

For more information contact : tidyway.in@gmail.com

Thank you, Rohan

Discard
Best Answer

what is your fiscal year end date. Probably this is the one reason if you see the info in 10/2014 but not in 11,12/2014. + your invoice date/accounting entry date. You can debug by analysis your accounting entries.

Discard