Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Warranty - send new product to customer

By
dark
on 1/4/14, 10:01 PM 736 views

Hi boys, please, how can I register reclamation of purchased products? When customer send me some defective product in guarantee, I must check this and send him new one from warehouse. So I need made some record about this and create delivery order for new good product from warehouse without any invoice and payment...

Do you know some solution for this job?

Many thanks, Petr

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 1/6/14, 5:10 AM

Hello,

one way is Suppose you have deliver 10 pic of product . now 5 of among them are defective. In this case ,you just return 5 pic . So with "IN/0000X-OUT/0000X-return" product will return to you. Now make new direct DO of 5 pic with same source document (SOO12) . deliver it.

Many Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/4/14, 10:01 PM
Seen: 736 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM