Is page deletion still just yet-to-be-developed functionality? or do I have a bug?
Is there a way to delete a page from the website, using the website builder?
There must be a way to delete content by diving into the file system and database, but . . . Where can I find documentation about how website pages are stored?
To View, Edit, and Delete Odoo's Website Pages from the Backend
- Log in to the backend as an Administrator.
- Make sure you have Technical Features enabled.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down to Technical.
- Click User Interface to expand.
- Click Views.
- On the top-right, click the down-arrow next to open the advanced Filter.
- Click Advanced Search.
- Under Advanced Search scroll down, and click on Whether this view is a web page template (complete).
- Click the Apply button.
You can then select the pages you want to delete and delete them - thanks xmo-odoo
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/24/14, 8:29 AM|
|Seen: 8158 times|
|Last updated: 11/16/15, 8:58 AM|