Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Uncaught Error: NameError: name 'street2' is not defined

By
Boris Fleytlikh
on 9/24/13, 11:40 AM 1,845 views

Hello!

I get this message when i try to view company details, after closing it all becomes normal. I can't find a field for this name 'street2'. Something tells me that there is a field at form, that we can use for adding additional info for an adress of company. But i can't find it. Any suggestions about it?

please post your code

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 9/24/13, 11:42 AM

What code do you mean? It's a standart module - Purchases i.e. When i try to view a Supplier details i get this message.

Boris Fleytlikh
on 9/24/13, 11:46 AM

if it is a standard module, how did you install openERP? It might be a bug, update to the latest version of openERP and see if that makes the problem go away.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 9/24/13, 12:20 PM

Patently, thank you for your answer. Now i got last nightly version, tried to use latest stable version and there was the same problem. Screenshot - h**p://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20130924/W0eLRJSu.png

Boris Fleytlikh
on 9/24/13, 12:27 PM

To find the field 'street2' you have to go in the form that notify the error and passed into developer mode (click on the drop down in the top-right of the window -> About Odoo -> Activate developer mode) then a new drop down field appear in the top center of ur window. Click on modify the FormView and FINALLY you will find easily any field you look for in this Form.

badr elmar
on 2/25/16, 5:44 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/24/13, 11:40 AM
Seen: 1845 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM