This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,
I installed a new oerp7.0-debian6 2 weeks ago ( july 2013 ), added modules I needed, including POS.
Then, I made configurations (compagny name...)

Now, on the POS reciept, the shop name writes "Your Company"

1. I could not find a way to modify it on the "modify" Point Of Sale configuration sheet.
  2. I could not find a way to add or modify a warehouse name (eventhough I am working with default administrator account as "responsable" of warehouses and have configuration rights on "administration") as I cannot find the "shop" configuration in the "sales menu" - (for info I do not have "address book" either) - as seen in a web page from acespritechblog (configure-multiple-shops-in-openerp-point-of-sale)
Discard
Best Answer

Activate the rule on your Configuration>Users>Users>YourUser>Access Rights>Technical Settings : Gérer les emplacements multiples et les entrepôts (Manage multiple sites and warehouses)

To modify the name of a warehouse go to Warehouse>Configuration>Warehouses. Select the warehouse you want to and click on the Modify button.

To modify the name of a shop, you must go to : Sales>Configuration>Shops select yours and edit it.

Discard
Author

Yes, this is what I want to do but: <br>In Warehouse ( "entrepot" ) > Configuration, I only have "regle d'approvisionnement", "Gestion d'entrepot">incoterm or journaux de stocks, "Articles">categorie d'article<br> and No Shops in "Sales>Configuration"<br><br> I guess it is a rights configuration specification then, any idea?

Have you activate the rule on your Configuration>Users>Users>YourUser>Access Rights>Technical Settings : Gérer les emplacements multiples et les entrepôts (Manage multiple sites and warehouses)

Author

No, I did not try this because I thought I could keep it a little simpler (1 small compagny with one physical office for warehouse and shop). Is it the only way you know?

Check this box would'nt modify your OpenERP instance, this will just allow your user to see news fields and news menus. More informations here : http://help.openerp.com/question/443/what-do-the-different-technical-features-settings-enable/

Author

Great! Thanks a lot!, it looks better with the good name on the reciept now!

Best Answer

Hello,

You have to create a new point of sale for that and use that pos on the session. Steps: First create the shop for the pos and assigned the related warehouse to that shop. Go to Point of sale >Configuration >Point of sale . Create new point of sale and assigned the related warehouse. So now your created a shop will be link with the point of sale.

Thank you!

Discard
Author

I cannot get the reach of the warehouse configuration. And I think you answer and the one from Xsias, are exactly what I am suppose to do

Best Answer

I have the same difficulties. In my case User has the technical right to manage multiple Warehouses and locations. I can do that, but i can't see nor change the Shops.

Discard