Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Share custom Dashboard in openerp 7

By
ligritti
on 7/30/13, 3:12 PM 4,596 views

Hello, I don't know how makes visible a custom dashboard to some users. i created a custom dashboard with Reporting/Configuration/Create Board with the user admin and I added some filtered views from the sale module. After, I created a group in Settings/Groups adding the custom dashboard in view panel. Then, I added the user Test (a sale manager) to the group, so the user Test can see the dashboard, but any contents are shown inside.

Are there the right steps? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance, Simone

Corinne Cobbel
On 8/26/13, 1:54 PM

Hello,

After a lot of time to try to share a dasboard, I discover that when you create a dashbord, OpenERP create a customized view in Administration/Customization/User Interface/Customized view. This customized view is associated to an user and an original view so you can create news customized view for each users and copy paste the content for each of them. Each user will have the same dasboard. Use admin loggin to create each customized view. I also create a new menu dashboard that all the users can access. It's the best way I found but it's not really a share, if a change is made, copy/paste have to be done again. Hope it will help.

Thanks for your anserw. This is exactly what i discovered trying to share a dashboard. I think there is a better solution, i hope to find it soon!

ligritti
on 9/2/13, 1:13 PM
ligritti
On 8/6/13, 9:16 AM

Hello,

Nobody has any ideas? :)

thanks, Simone

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/30/13, 3:12 PM
Seen: 4596 times
Last updated: 7/28/16, 8:06 PM