I've printed some barcodes in Code128 and tried to scan them with the normal Search Field and it worked normally at first.
Then I discovered that it wroks 3/4 times correctly and the rest are incomplete.
for example: I've sale order with name: SO000001 but when I scan it, I get only SO00000 and sometimes SO00 which is not accurate or complete.
I tried to put window.setTimout() in addons/web/static/src/js/search.js line 2393 (where the tab key triggered) but nothing had been changed!
BTW, when I try the scanner in plain text editor or terminal, it sends signal correctly every time with the tab key. I don't know why the tab key triggered without the full search statement.
Update: I have put console.log(self.get_search_string()) in TAB event and ENTER event before self.select_item(ev) and I found that get_search_string() retruns the correct and complete string and though that select_item(ev) happens after the console.log but it uses the incomplete version of get_search_string()!
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 6/1/15, 6:50 AM|
|Seen: 526 times|
|Last updated: 6/1/15, 10:13 AM|