Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Qweb reports missing css on pdf export

By
Ricardo Martins
on 10/1/14, 4:01 PM 3,996 views

Hi, 

All my Q-Web reports (invoice, sale order, purchase, etc) are missing the css in pdf export and are all good in html export... Can anyone please help? I am running ubuntu 14.04 and wkhtmltopdf 12.01... Next is a preview of the problem on the left, and the html export with the css tables on the right... 

Thanks

Hi, I want to reproduce the problem. When export and dialog save file opened. Don't immediately save the file, but check the server in /tmp. There should be some report*.html files. Can you share the files?

Ben Bernard
on 10/7/14, 11:35 PM

Ups, I was wrong, sorry.

Ben Bernard
on 10/7/14, 11:51 PM
Ricardo Martins
On 10/13/14, 5:26 PM

Ok, its solved. I had 2 diferent problems:

1 - the css must be added directly to the report

2 - The url parameter must have a :8069 at the end

Hope this helps for others.

The second options works for me

Osval Reyes
on 4/28/16, 9:34 AM
Open Alpha LLC
On 9/21/16, 8:13 AM

Actually if you are sitting behind some kind of proxy (containerized odoo/ngix/squid etc) you need to set a global parameter 'report.url' = 'http://localhost:8069' and it will work like a charm all the time.

Regards

Theo

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/14, 4:01 PM
Seen: 3996 times
Last updated: 9/21/16, 8:13 AM