Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Purchase Order Notifications in Odoo v8

By
Santiago EV
on 8/12/15, 12:08 PM 369 views

Hi guys,

I am in charge of international purchase orders of a few international suppliers.  I need to be alerted at certain times in reference to Confirmed Purchase Orders so that I may follow up on delivery documents etc.

I have my suppliers and I set up my user as Followup Responsible in the Payment Followup tab.  I was told by my programmer that this would automatically remind me of payment for any POs confirmed for that supplier.

This has not happened, I have received not alert emails.

I also created a followup action for August 10th for a particular supplier and I never received that email alert either.

What could be causing the problem or how should I set this up correctly such that I get my alerts?

Thanks 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/12/15, 12:08 PM
Seen: 369 times
Last updated: 8/12/15, 12:08 PM