This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi All,

Trading System Process is like that :

I have purchased one product like Product A (75kg Bag) bulk in tonne then i send it to a warehouse where it is stored in Lot wise. then i make sell by 25kg (Product B) and 50kg (Product C) with different price

I could not find the way in UOM conversion. and the client not interest an use MRP-BOM module also.

Is there any Apps available in store for product conversion.

what i'm asking is how to do it in odoo? and i want to have a stock of KG so when making packaging the stock decrease also how to convert a (Product A) from tonne to 25kg (Product B) and 50kg (Product C ) and sell it ?

Any one tell me how will do it.

Thanks for advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,
Please see this Odoo documentation about how to purchase and sale in a different unit of measures: How to purchase in different unit of measures than sales?

Also, have a look at the answer given for this: How to buy a product in units and sell in kilograms?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Branding and packaging is also a manufacturing process. I assume that Parry sugar and Grofer sugar are different products from a client's perspective, otherwise they would not be branded differently. So there is no way to avoid using the manufacturing module without custom development.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your reply.

Author Best Answer

Thanks for your reply,

It's usage  for only buy and sell product both are same.

but my scenario,Buy Product A and then sell Product B and Product C

i.e

In trading company for normal process what they are doing.

they are buy a sugar bag from local vendor in 100kg and then without using manufacture process.Have split from 100kg to 1kg product 50 bag --> Parry'S brand sugar

and

1 kg product 50 bag -->Grofer's brand sugar

Discard