I change the sale order line, not the UoM on product 

2 Comments
vishalratani
7/3/18, 1:54 PM

"My sale order with default UOM it's OK:

UOM: kg, Unit price:100, discount %:10, subtotal: 90

But my sale order when I change my UOM:

UOM: 10 kg, Unit price:90, discount %:0, subtotal: 90"

Looks like you are trying to change UoM in Sale order, which is okay but don't expect Odoo to automatically change the price. That onchange is not working. You've got to be allowed to change pricing by way of changing price or giving out more quantity and not stick to pricing rigidly - is the principle being followed.

Sisinfo, Nicolás Carro
7/3/18, 2:05 PM

But if I don't use discounts, it works fine as I intended. I change UoM in the order line and it brings the price*10, so I think the principle works, just not with discounts.

vishalratani
7/3/18, 12:39 AM

I guess you are changing the UoM on product. Sale price is per unit of measure(more specifically sales UoM)  and if you are changing the UoM on product it means you are changing the price say you were charging 100 for a 1kg before and now you are charging 100 for 10 kgs.

You should be changing number of units in the sale order.

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now