Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

OpenERP Reports - How to reduce space between Company Header and Text Body

By
Michael Egierski
on 9/19/14, 8:13 AM 1,661 views

Hello,

For my sales report I've customized the default company header via OpenERP (Settings -> Company -> Header/Footer and then editing the RML Code). I removed the both lines as well as the address/phone data, so that only my company logo remains in this header.

My problem is now, that there is a huge gap between header and text body. The place where once the address and phone data was stated, is still somehow reserved, this is what I assume at least.

Is there a possibility to reduce the header size / remove this reserved space? I think it should be possible via editing the RML code, but I feel like I can't see the part to edit.

Thanks in advande and best greetings.

Michael

Problem solved. There is a height attribute in the frame id tag, with which you can adjust the position/size of your text body.

Michael Egierski
on 9/19/14, 9:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/14, 8:13 AM
Seen: 1661 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM