This question has been flagged

Hi,

If I have a project, linked to an SO, I want to be able to log time on this project without having to create a task every time. This was possible until v11. 

In v12, I don't succeed doing this. It's strange because the task field is not compulsory. Any help, info on this? Is there a good documentation somewhere?

Thanks!

Discard
Hi Ermin,

I received this message telling me that you answered something to me but I don't see anything in the post. 

Did I miss something?

Thx,

Nicolas.

On Tue, 9 Apr 2019 at 08:04, Ermin Trevisan <trevi@twanda.com> wrote:

A new question odoov12 Timesheet how to bill time linked to a project without task on Help has been posted. Click here to access the question :

See question

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

--

Nicolas de Moreau
Founder 

M: +32 (0)475 614 700
E: nicolas@marsmoore.com
Tw: @ndemoreau

Sk: ndemoreau

“Mars & Moore SPRL"
Av. de la Couronne 236b 
B-1050 Bruxelles – Belgium
T: +32 2 3184349

*(Mars & Moore is represented by Nicolas de Moreau | Corponet sprl) 

Be Green, keep it on screen !

The information contained in this transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential and privileged material.

Any unauthorized viewing, adaptation, copying, distribution, use, and disclosure of this communication without the express written authorization of the sender is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.