This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Odoo 12 Enterprise on Linux Ubuntu 18.04

While editing/building the website I received the following 500 error and cannot get the install back up and running.  As far as I can tell, web_editor.summernote is in the view directory of web_editor and all looks good.

Things to consider:

1. I'm using a theme called theme_impacto.  Was working for a long time while I was building the website.

2. The 500 error came immediately after clicking "Upgrade" button on Event module in website apps.

3. Another user was running a mass_mailing campaign that also used the web_editor to create the mailer.

4. I tried ./odoo-bin -u all

5. I tried reloading the theme files.

None
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/tools/cache.py", line 88, in lookup
r = d[key]
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/tools/func.py", line 69, in wrapper
return func(self, *args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/tools/lru.py", line 44, in __getitem__
a = self.d[obj].me
KeyError: ('ir.qweb', <function IrQWeb._get_asset_nodes at 0x7f933f3bfc80>, 'web_editor.summernote', 'en_US', True, False, False, False, (1,)) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):
r = d[key]
a = self.d[obj].me
KeyError: ('ir.qweb', <function IrQWeb._get_asset_content at 0x7f933f3bfe18>, 'web_editor.summernote', 'en_US', (1,)) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):
r = d[key]
a = self.d[obj].me
KeyError: ('ir.qweb', <function IrQWeb.compile at 0x7f933f3bf730>, 'web_editor.summernote', ('en_US', False, None, False, False, 1)) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):
r = d[key]
a = self.d[obj].me
KeyError: ('ir.ui.view', <function View.get_view_id at 0x7f932f1fbd90>, 2, 'web_editor.summernote', (1,)) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/addons/base/models/qweb.py", line 370, in get_template
document = options.get('load', self.load)(template, options)
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_qweb.py", line 122, in load
template = env['ir.ui.view'].read_template(name)
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/addons/base/models/ir_ui_view.py", line 1170, in read_template
return self._read_template(self.get_view_id(xml_id))
File "<decorator-gen-202>", line 2, in get_view_id
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/odoo/tools/cache.py", line 93, in lookup
value = d[key] = self.method(*args, **kwargs)
File "/opt/odoo/odoo/addons/website/models/ir_ui_view.py", line 226, in get_view_id
raise ValueError('View %r in website %r not found' % (xml_id, self._context['website_id']))
ValueError: View 'web_editor.summernote' in website 1 not found load could not load template
Template: web_editor.summernote

Discard
Author Best Answer

Well I was able to fix this.  Somehow when updating website_event, a line in the ir_ui_view table was overwritten.  What was id = 204 (web_editor.summernote) was overwritten by a website_event view.  

I had to go back to a previous sql dump and find the row that was overwritten and re update the line in the table with the web_editor.summernote view.

Then I uninstalled website_event, the custom theme, restarted odoo, then re-installed.

Discard