This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Hi,

Odoo 14 coming with new exciting features.What are the newest website snippets available in Odoo 14.

Regards

Discard

Hey its not a good practice to copy and update your answer from what other have answered and marking your answer as the best one, Initially you have added 7 points/widgets and after a day, you have updated your answer with whats there in my answer.

Author

Hello Niyas Raphy, We have updated our answer. But not with what is there in your answer. At first please check your answer and correct it then come to argue.

You have given same SS for numbers and count down. and now we have more points than you have.

How you guys can say this not copied ? Initially you have missed the pointsof Auto pop snippet, product Catalogue widget etc, after i have added it, you have updated the same in your answer too, this is the way of making karma here ?

And is this the way to respond by adding 8 negative votes ?

Best Answer

HI,

There are lot of new snippets added in odoo14. They are

1. Count Down

2. Product Catalog Snippet

3. Auto Pop Snippet

4. Progressbar

5. Steps

6. Timeline

7. Chart

8. Numbers

9.  Masonry

11. Product List

You can see a few here in this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k3z5Pg42Pk&list=PLqRRLx0cl0hrFbDrA7wKGMOjGP5z3oz0K

Other than adding new snippets a lot of improvements has been done in the website of ofoo14.

*  allow saving of snippets so that it can be reused in another page

Also see the recent commits in the master branch in web_editor module: https://github.com/odoo/odoo/commits/master?before=0e11d7383c262ffcd6ad45ddbfea6ddd8bf70e8f+35&path[]=addons&path[]=web_editor

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi,

Some of the latest snippets available are

1.Number

2.Masonry

3.Product List

4.Timeline

5.Steps

6.Progress Bar

7.Chart

8.Pop-Up

9.Big Boxes

10.Count Down

11.Product Catalogue

Regards

Discard

Hey its not a good practice to copy and update your answer from what other have answered and marking your answer as the best one, Initially you have added 7 points/widgets and after a day, you have updated your answer with whats there in my answer.

Author

Hello Niyas Raphy, We have updated our answer. But not with what is there in your answer. At first please check your answer and correct it then come to argue.

You have given same SS for numbers and count down. and now we have more points than you have.

Hi Cybrosys,

I have seen strange behavior on your account lately. The account gets an unusual amount of upvotes/accepts in an unusual fast timing (usually within 10 minutes). I've also seen the initial answer you've provided before Niyas and the changes that where made after. At the very least all this behavior looks very suspicious. If you look at it from Niyas point of view I believe you can imagine the answer feels copied and that he wanted to comment about this.

I'd like to remind you that this forum is here to help people, to contribute and that it is not about getting a top rank or abusing karma systems. If I see similar behavior that keeps worrying me I will take further action and I will collaborate with Odoo S.A on a full account audit for Cybrosys. If it turns out there is some misuse this account will be sanctioned and fully corrected.

P.S: I'm not saying you actually are but the behaviour associated to this account throws suspicion. I hope you can understand why I've sent this message and decided to interfear.

If there is anything you can reach out to me. Have a good day!

Yenthe