This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

I have installed Odoo 12 in my windows system.And After stopping the default service of Odoo i have opened corresponding Odoo folder in Pycharm IDE and created configuration for that.Everything works fine but there are no log messages are appearing in the Pycharm IDE.Can any one help me out this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Discard

If these questions and answers are part of knowledge sharing it will be nice to put the questions and answer from same accounts. Hope you understand what i mean

Best Answer

Hi,

Do the following steps

Go to your .conf file and comment the line logfile = "path to log file"

While installing via .exe file there will set a default path for the log file, just comment that then you will get the log messages in your IDE

Regards

Discard

Guys - I've noticed your account has consistent upvotes and accepts in the last 100 or so answers in a row. If you're sharing internal knowledge could you then please post and answer with the same account? I've never seen such a consistent account statistics so thought I'd just let you know.

Odoo Guide Lines for Forum need an Update. It must restrict the marketing of companies. Most of the answers include external links points to some blog posts instead of helping users which is against the ODOO Guidelines. After started the ODOO learning criteria, a lot of users got the karma 10k+ and still following the old karma limits to edit or update questions.

This worked for me, thanks!