This question has been flagged
8 Replies

Hi,

I recently installed the Purchased Managment module, and since then, when I want to register full payment of an invoice, this latter remains open. No way to get it close.

I already had this problem before, but I can't find out how i had fixed it out.

Do you know how this could be done ? I think I had to change some settings on the customer accounts and/or product accounts, but I could not find what to do exactly.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers, Victor

Discard
Best Answer

I dont really exactly know why it happens, but maybe this hints can help u:  Check the currencies - Maybe you are purchasing in different currency and paying in different. 

Discard
Author

Thanks Zura, I check if that could be the reason, but it is not. Cheers

You can also check if the "Can be reconciled" is set on accounts you are using.

Best Answer

Can you close/pay it again? What is the residual according to OpenERP and/or the database? Is a reconciliation made for the invoice?

Discard
Author

Yes I can pay as many time as I want, it stays open. Each time I register a payment I ve new customer payments records.

So the reconcile is not made? Because a successful reconciliation also indicates a closed invoice.

Author

No, the reconcile is not made. But I eventually get the invoice paid, by cancelling the former one and recreating one from the sale order. Thank you for your help

Best Answer

Hello I also have invoices that remain open although

payment appears on the invoice payment tab and

the payment is in a reconciled bank statement

Still no way to get the invoice in question to move to paid.

I don't understand ...

Discard