Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Impossible to close paid invoice

By
Victor Godayer
on 11/23/14, 3:37 PM 653 views

Hi,

I recently installed the Purchased Managment module, and since then, when I want to register full payment of an invoice, this latter remains open. No way to get it close.

I already had this problem before, but I can't find out how i had fixed it out.

Do you know how this could be done ? I think I had to change some settings on the customer accounts and/or product accounts, but I could not find what to do exactly.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers, Victor

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 11/24/14, 3:35 AM

Can you close/pay it again? What is the residual according to OpenERP and/or the database? Is a reconciliation made for the invoice?

Yes I can pay as many time as I want, it stays open. Each time I register a payment I ve new customer payments records.

Victor Godayer
on 11/24/14, 3:44 AM

So the reconcile is not made? Because a successful reconciliation also indicates a closed invoice.

Ludo - Neobis
on 11/24/14, 7:32 AM

No, the reconcile is not made. But I eventually get the invoice paid, by cancelling the former one and recreating one from the sale order. Thank you for your help

Victor Godayer
on 11/24/14, 8:10 AM

Zura Tsiklauri

--Zura Tsiklauri--
| 5 2 6
Tbilisi, Georgia
--Zura Tsiklauri--
Zura Tsiklauri
On 11/24/14, 3:22 AM

I dont really exactly know why it happens, but maybe this hints can help u:  Check the currencies - Maybe you are purchasing in different currency and paying in different. 

Thanks Zura, I check if that could be the reason, but it is not. Cheers

Victor Godayer
on 11/24/14, 3:44 AM

You can also check if the "Can be reconciled" is set on accounts you are using.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 11/27/14, 1:28 AM
Mark Lewis
On 11/28/15, 5:10 AM

Hello I also have invoices that remain open although

payment appears on the invoice payment tab and

the payment is in a reconciled bank statement

Still no way to get the invoice in question to move to paid.

I don't understand ...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/23/14, 3:37 PM
Seen: 653 times
Last updated: 11/28/15, 5:11 AM