This question has been flagged
1 Reply

When I go to Menu Settings / Modules / Apps. In right side corner odoo Shows me below warning

"Odoo Apps will be Available Soon"

Even I have Internet Connection. so how to remove the same ?

Thank you in Advance.

Discard
Best Answer

hi,

It's not actually an error. Odoo have NOT YET made available apps, and therefore internet connection have nothing to do with it. Please refer to this answer (step 11). 

regards,

Discard
Author

Thank you for reply.......Yes Temur you are correct this is not error this is just simple warning message. I have taken update from git repository but still showing the same warning. Please let me know how to hide the same Warning Message... ?

this error will disappear itself in the near future, as odoo will complete step 11 mentioned in the answer above. Thus I think it's not necessary, but if you want to hide Apps menu, you can just delete it and you'll no more see this error. You can go to page: "Settings/Technical/User Interface/Menu Items", search on that page for 'Apps', find it and delete it. It'll remove 'Apps' menu from 'Settings' page and by the way error will go away. You'll still have access to currently available apps through 'Installed Apps' menu (bu clearing 'installed' filter in search field on the 'Installed Apps' page after you open it)