Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to handle Raw Materials from Different Locations?

By
Ademola Oke
on 12/9/14, 10:13 AM 782 views

Whats the best way to handle a situation where you have raw materials coming from different locations to the production location. I noticed in manufacturing order the raw materials location is a single field that applies to all raw materials to be consumed. 

To be more specific, one of the raw materials (Raw1) is manufactured in a different warehouse using a different set of raw materials so I need to be able to tell the parent MO to take raw materials from 2 different locations.

I noticed that when I set a reorder point for the raw1 in the production location, it looks for raw1 in the default raw materials location instead of the warehouse where it is to be manufactured.

So the question is how do I tell the MO to look for raw1 in its own warehouse instead of the default raw materials location?

Thanks 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/9/14, 10:13 AM
Seen: 782 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM