Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a purchase order of asset

By
Yeison Xiques
on 1/9/14, 3:45 PM 2,742 views

Hi everyone!

I need to create a purchase order of asset but I can't link the asset to the purchase order. I can see only the product list.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

john zheng
On 1/10/14, 3:19 AM

OpenERP can not made an assets purchase order

I think that we can create the product and set it an account of asset. When is received the product, we will not find the purchase into expenses account but in asset account. Then with asset management module we can activate the specific asset only to make the depreciation.

Yeison Xiques
on 1/30/14, 8:03 PM
Naing Win
On 9/9/14, 1:49 AM

Here is what I did for it.

1.  At Asset category check Skip Draft State 

2.  Go to Accountng --> Supplier --> Supplier Invoice.  No need to enter product.  

3. Enter Asset Category Column.

4. Change Account Code to Fixed Asset Code

Am I right?
Naing Win

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/9/14, 3:45 PM
Seen: 2742 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM