Odoo Help

How to calculate lowest,highest and average values

By
Dr Obx
on 12/20/15, 6:04 AM 695 views

Guys,

If possible please help me to with this script which should calculate lowest, highest and average from stock_quant.product_qty in specified location(which in this case is 'production'):

It check every record within the period selected(st_date to en_date) and create a list of product_qty's. As a next i would like to split it to months/weeks and calculate quants for each month/week including lowest, highest and average not just count all products_qty in production.

for obj in self.browse(cr, uid, ids):

cr.execute(""" select product_id,sum(qty) from stock_quant where in_date ::date>=to_date('%s', 'YYYY-MM-DD') and

in_date ::date<= to_date('%s', 'YYYY-MM-DD') and location_id =%s group by product_id;""" %(obj.st_date,obj.en_date, obj.location_id.id))

tot_qty = cr.fetchall()

if tot_qty:

for rec in tot_qty:

a = a + 1

total += rec[1]

lsrv = min(str,rec[1])# lowest is not a problem it apparently works :)

hsrv = max(str,rec[1)]# this one, because it's a list it won't - don't know how to - gives me an error 'type error ...'

asrv = (total / a)

mwosres = (rec[1]/7 * 52)

res.append((0, 0, {'product_id': rec[0],'product_qty':rec[1],'lsr':lsrv,'hsr':hsrv,'asr':asrv,'mwos':mwosres}))

print '= R E S U L T S =========================================================='

print 'RESULT:', res

print 'MWoS: ', mwosres

print 'LSR: ', lsrv

print 'HSR: ', hsrv

print 'ASR: ', asrv

print 'TOTAL: ', total

ab = obj.write({'product':res})

print 'TorF: ',ab

print '========================================================================'

I'll add one more column (weeks) to display weeks within selected period of time.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/20/15, 6:04 AM
Seen: 695 times
Last updated: 12/20/15, 7:25 AM