Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Marek Mosiewicz
On 9/14/14, 9:10 AM

You could easliy add such field but hthen you need to change all reports to display new relation.

As alternative you could have to fields and on change for relation you could set up old field with text value.

Best regards,

Odoo Help

Dear Marek, Thanks for kind and quick response. I need to have a field like 'State'. It has predefined items, also user can add his states as well. Could you please kindly send me a step by step guide on how to add this item? Thanks, Karolin

Karolin Ar.
on 9/15/14, 1:20 AM
It would require some effort from my side. And I would probably need to have access to code as it is difficult to exmplain it by mail.
Basicly  you need to add fields.selection to model.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz

2014-09-15 7:20 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Dear Marek, Thanks for kind and quick response. I need to have a field like 'State'. It has predefined items, also user can add his states as well. Could you please kindly send me a step by step guide on how to add this item? Thanks, Karolin

--
Karolin Ar.
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Marek Mosiewicz
on 9/15/14, 5:50 AM

Hi Marek, Can i send you my teamviewer ID/Pass ?! Then you can remotely connect to my pc. Is it possible from your-side ? Kind Regards, Karolin.

Karolin Ar.
on 9/15/14, 8:56 AM
Tomorrow. Today I'm very busy.

2014-09-15 14:56 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Hi Marek, Can i send you my teamviewer ID/Pass ?! Then you can remotely connect to my pc. Is it possible from your-side ? Kind Regards, Karolin.

--

Karolin Ar.

Marek Mosiewicz
on 9/15/14, 9:04 AM
Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Marek Mosiewicz <marekmosiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Karolin Ar.

--
Marek Mosiewicz

Karolin Ar.
on 9/15/14, 9:45 AM
Dear Marek,

Can we proceed with this ?

Kind Regards,
Karolin

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Parelli Artounian <phorse1@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Marek Mosiewicz <marekmosiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Karolin Ar.

--
Marek Mosiewicz

Karolin Ar.
on 9/16/14, 4:27 AM

Hi Marek, I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.

Karolin Ar.
on 9/16/14, 8:31 AM
Sorry. I'm back. My skype is marekmosiewicz

2014-09-16 14:31 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Hi Marek, I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.

--
Karolin Ar.

Marek Mosiewicz
on 9/16/14, 9:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/14/14, 8:06 AM
Seen: 1242 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM