This question has been flagged
1 Reply
Best Answer

You could easliy add such field but hthen you need to change all reports to display new relation.

As alternative you could have to fields and on change for relation you could set up old field with text value.

Best regards,

Odoo Help

Discard
Author

Dear Marek, Thanks for kind and quick response. I need to have a field like 'State'. It has predefined items, also user can add his states as well. Could you please kindly send me a step by step guide on how to add this item? Thanks, Karolin

It would require some effort from my side. And I would probably need to have access to code as it is difficult to exmplain it by mail.
Basicly  you need to add fields.selection to model.

Best regards,
    Marek Mosiewicz

2014-09-15 7:20 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Dear Marek, Thanks for kind and quick response. I need to have a field like 'State'. It has predefined items, also user can add his states as well. Could you please kindly send me a step by step guide on how to add this item? Thanks, Karolin

--
Karolin Ar.
Sent by OpenERP S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post False

Author

Hi Marek, Can i send you my teamviewer ID/Pass ?! Then you can remotely connect to my pc. Is it possible from your-side ? Kind Regards, Karolin.

Tomorrow. Today I'm very busy.

2014-09-15 14:56 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Hi Marek, Can i send you my teamviewer ID/Pass ?! Then you can remotely connect to my pc. Is it possible from your-side ? Kind Regards, Karolin.

--

Karolin Ar.

Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Marek Mosiewicz <marekmosiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Karolin Ar.

--
Marek Mosiewicz

Dear Marek,

Can we proceed with this ?

Kind Regards,
Karolin

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 4:45 PM, Parelli Artounian <phorse1@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you.

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Marek Mosiewicz <marekmosiewicz@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Karolin Ar.

--
Marek Mosiewicz

Author

Hi Marek, I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.

Sorry. I'm back. My skype is marekmosiewicz

2014-09-16 14:31 GMT+02:00 Karolin Ar. <phorse1@gmail.com>:

Hi Marek, I'm waiting for your response. Thank you.

--
Karolin Ar.