This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello ..

any body can help me plz

i want to reduce the stock, when validate the customer invoice? ? ? ? ?

Discard
can you give me any help about my question ??

Subject: How can we reduce the stock, when validate the customer invoice?
To: a7madz90@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 08:37:21 +0000

A new question How can we reduce the stock, when validate the customer invoice? has been asked on Help. Click here to access the question.
--
Yenthe
Best Answer

Hi Ahmad safi,

W.r.t your query, I have gone through it and tried to replicate it. Few recommendations which I would like to suggest you which might cater to your needs are as follows:-

1)In Odoo, Accounting Invoices are a part of Sales Order

2)As you sell products through Accounting Invoices hence, it would not contain anything related to Delivery Order of the Product.

3) Due to this no stock level would be maintained based on your Invoices by default. For your requirement customization would be required to enable that functionality.

Hope it helps

Cheers!!
Discard
Best Answer

Your stock will be reduced at the Sales Order level. For your purposes it seems like you may want to change your invoicing behavior from "Invoice ordered quantities" to "Invoice delivered quantities". This can be performed from the Sales>Configuration>Settings>Products menu. Note that each individual product will have this setting as an attribute, so if you have already created products prior to changing this setting you will need to modify them manually on the product page.

Can you include more information on how you would like your workflow to operate if the above solution is insufficient?

Cheers,

Joseph Wright

Discard
Author

thanks for your comment joseph but i want to sale from accounting invoice and reduced stoke without sale order ?