Odoo Help

How can I make a quotation expire after 60 days?

By
AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 4/5/13, 3:11 PM 1,790 views

How can I create an action to automatically cancel a quotation after 60 days of no activity?

Do i want to add this under settings > technical > server actions or settings > automated actions

First i would like to just set it up so that a quote is canceled after 60 days. After I implement that I would like to to take into account the messages associated with the quote, so that if there is activity, the quote would not be closed.

Can this be done without a custom module? How would I add such actions?

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)

--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 1 4
Ahmedabad, India
--Mustufa Rangwala (mra)--

- Around 7+ years of strong experience in Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) which is world's largest Open Source Business Applications driven by CEO Fabien Pinckaers. - Played key role in developing and maintaining various Odoo Product modules and integrating them on Open Source ERP Environment. - Experience on Scrum methodology for project management - Experience in Team Building - Quick Start Implementations. - Worked on almost all versions (4.0, 5.0, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, SAAS, Trunk(8.0)...) of Odoo (Formerly OpenERP) . Specialities: Odoo Business Process And OpenERP Implementation. Odoo Application Support and Maintenance. Odoo Technical & Functional Training. Business Process Mapping & Gap Analysis (Functional and Technical Analysis)

Mustufa Rangwala (mra)
On 4/9/13, 3:19 PM

You have to add server action also on your automated action..

Regards, Mustufa

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/5/13, 3:11 PM
Seen: 1790 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM