This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have just downloaded a copy of Odoo, and therefore am absolutely new to the system. I would like to recommend Odoo to my company but first I must be sure the system will handle our products correctly. We have two different agro products with different properties. The first is a raw product which we sell in bales via auction, while the second is a packed product from the processed raw product. We would then like to produce our Inventory reports based on some of the properties (Eg How many bales of Grade X are there?, etc).

As an Example the first product should have the following:

Sale Date: 

Grower Number: 

Grower Suffix:

Barcode:

Lot Number:

Group Number:

Mass (kg):

Price per kg:

Grade:

Buyer:

The processed and packed product has the following:

Run Number:

Crop Year:

Crop Type:

Date:

Product Type:

Run Case Number:

Package Number:

Time:

Grade:

Barcode:

Gross Mass (kg):

Tare Mass (kg):

Net Mass (kg):

I have searched the Forum and the Documentation but have not quite seen anything that answers this question.

Thanks in advance

Discard

I am a Zimbabwean just across the border. I will be happy to meet you when I come home for Christmas. billiard@digitaltreasure.co.bw

Hi

I would like to know how much it woul cost us for you to develop this.

Regards

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 8:04 PM, Billiard R Made <pinjisi@gmail.com> wrote:

I am a Zimbabwean just across the border. I will be happy to meet you when I come home for Christmas. billiard@digitaltreasure.co.bw

--
Billiard R Made
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How can I enter products with several properties?

--
Dzingai Chakazamba
Mobile: 0772 951 868

Hi

Regards

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 7:53 PM, Smart Way LLC <sales@smartway-jo.com> wrote:

A new answer for How can I enter products with several properties? has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Smart Way LLC
Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo about Forum Post How can I enter products with several properties?

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

Dzingai,

It will depend on what exactly needs to be done; how long it will take to do the job.  Do you simply want the products table amended or there is other functionality you require?

Regards,

Billiard

On 8 December 2014 at 10:41, Dzingai Chakazamba <dchakazamba@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Regards

--
Billiard R Made

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

Billiard

At the moment we are just looking at achieving what I put on the forum and reports which can tell us the status of certain grades of a product (eg. total mass, total value, etc). So, here I just wanted a rough guide on how much it would cost. After this, I am sure the company will want to use other modules which I think will need more modifications.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:48 AM, Billiard <pinjisi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dzingai,

It will depend on what exactly needs to be done; how long it will take to do the job.  Do you simply want the products table amended or there is other functionality you require?

Regards,

Billiard

On 8 December 2014 at 10:41, Dzingai Chakazamba <dchakazamba@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Regards

--
Billiard R Made

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

--
Billiard R Made

--
Dzingai Chakazamba

Best Answer

I think there is no ready made module ,

We can develop it for you ..

Discard