Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How best do I sell T-Shirts in four sizes? Can I change the Sales Order Line to show quantities for all sizes?

By
Joel Olmedo
on 10/15/16, 10:05 AM 151 views

Hi

I need to change the sales detail lines because my products have variants with attributes:

Product: T-Shirt Basic

Size:  S

M

L

XL

I need you to look at the sales detail in sales order form as follows:

ProductSize SSize MSize LSize XLQuantity
Price
T-Shirt Basic

Thanks for your help.

Joel Olmedo

Axel Mendoza

--Axel Mendoza--
| 7 7 8
Camaguey, Cuba
--Axel Mendoza--

DevOps - Full stack - Software Architect - Developer - Technology Integrator

I could help you to develop anything and solve complex problems based on technologies, integrations and tricky stuffs mostly in Python with OpenERP/Odoo, Zato, Django and many others frameworks programming languages and technologies.

I offers consulting services to anyone with an unanswered questions or needs for customizations. Think about it, maybe it's better to have an expert to solve your issues and projects than having a full time employee trying to understand what to do an how

Reach me at aekroft@gmail.com

Axel Mendoza
On 10/16/16, 8:22 PM

I think that it's best to use it as Odoo offers. One line for every product variant(product.product) because what you sell in sale orders are product variants not product templates. That will allow you to properly apply all the sale details for every line of the sale order: discounts, taxes, product variants different prices and pricelist price computation.

So you will end with something like this:

ProductQTYDiscountTaxPrice Unit
Subtotal
T-Shirt Basic - Size M2

T-Shirt Basic - Size L5

T-Shirt Basic - Size XL10

This is the normal behavior in Odoo Sale Orders

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/15/16, 10:05 AM
Seen: 151 times
Last updated: 10/16/16, 8:22 PM