This question has been flagged
4 Replies

I want to transfer my customer list to Micosoft Excel, how can i export all my customer data to excel?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

I currently use v6.1, but I guess it will work the same (more or less) on v7.

You have to open the customer list (menu : sales > adress book > customers in V6.1).

1. The whole list of customer will show up.
  2. Select all the customers you want (you should have a box on the header row in order to select all).
  3. A "right panel" will appear with at the bottom "import" and "export".

Just clic on "export" and then select fields you want to export (name, adress, ....) and OpenERP will generate an xls (or csv) file with all the required fields for the list of selected customers (you may want to select only specific list of customers).

Notice that if you have more customers than displayed on a single page, just clic on the "[1 to 80] of xxx" part of the screen and select "unlimited" to display all lines on one single page.

Hope this will help you. have a nice day @++ Nicolas

Discard

You may want to edit for 7.0: Customers -> Click "List View" button (required) -> Select all customers -> Click "More" menu -> Export

Hi. I did all this, where is the export destination?

Best Answer

Hello Rahmat Awaludin,

For exporting data in v7 you need to apply import & export configuration from settings. than you will be able to export data.

Steps to set the configuration:

Step 1: Go to Setting >>Configuration>>General Settings

Click on General setting than you this below screen will appear.

image description

Here you can see Import/Export confiuguration. check this box and click on apply botton on top of the screen than import & export option will be avail. in all objects.

after this configuration is done you need to select the records which you want to export . when records will be selected than export action will be appear in More .

Hope this will help.

Regards, Anil R.K.(SerpentCS)

Discard
Best Answer

If you use Odoo v8:

Step 1:
Go to Sales > Customers. Select the checkboxes of the lines you want to export. Click "More". Click "Export".
http://imgur.com/JsLE7U0

Step 2:
Select all the info you want to export, click "Add", then click "Export" - DONE! :-)

Discard