This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello..

i'm trying to import this dl.dropboxusercontent. com/u/57978373/sample.partner.csv

But keep getting this error current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block.

What should I do? Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

You are seeing a PostgreSQL database error. OpenERP began an insert transaction which then failed. It ignored that failure and continued trying to use the SAME TRANSACTION to run another insert. PostgreSQL threw the exception on the second, correctly formed insert because OpenERP tried using a broken transaction to do additional work. Correctly, PostgreSQL does not allow this.

I think it is certain that your file sample.partner.csv contains illegal Comma Separated Value (CSV) formatting that OpenERP fails to notice. (A bug! You should report it.)

Solution : Divide and conquer! Try removing rows and columns until you get a succesfull load. That will help you pin point the culprit.

Discard
Best Answer

please try to update your module

that means the fields of python file not the same of the table in database

Discard
Best Answer

Hi i had the same error, and i found it's when you put in a cell an enumration of several id : you must do like this "31, 51" and not "31,51" you need a space after the coma

Discard