Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Email integration

Umashankar Subramani
on 2/17/15, 9:07 AM 3,009 views

I have configured both incoming and outgoing mail server. Using scheduler i have fetched the unread message from the inbox(configured gmail account), and i can able to forward the mail to the concern person for eg(lead and opportunity) and i can reply from the created object. And i recived the mail in gmail inbox, but the problem is while i try to reply for that mail i cant able to recieve......It is taking To address as catchall@gmail.com.....please anyone give me suggestion......Thanks in advance...........

yes i got same problem, but dnt know solution.

Demirel yakito
on 2/17/15, 9:23 AM

Yes Ramanan there is some problem, i dont know why its automatically assigning the reply email is as catchall.......

Umashankar Subramani
on 2/18/15, 4:15 AM

If you reply to an Odoo message, the reply is send to catchall@... (your domain). you can changes this adres: Settings -> Parameters -> system parameters -> edit 'mail.catchall.alias' You should setup a gmail adres for that: yournewcatchall@gmail.com, and set the value there.

Mathias Colpaert
on 2/18/15, 9:57 AM

Thank you Mathais, but did you tell me how to configure our gmail to catchall address...i am stuck with that....Thanks in advance...

Umashankar Subramani
on 2/19/15, 8:37 AM
Alby Antony
On 3/25/15, 2:01 AM

check your email template under email configuration page the reply mail is set.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 2/17/15, 9:07 AM
Seen: 3009 times
Last updated: 4/14/16, 4:12 AM