Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

domain in XML

By
yusuf
on 4/13/15, 10:07 AM 421 views

hi all,

I create a domain of study programs and semester but in the domain that I made half domain syntax and syntax does not work like this : 

" < Field name = " krs_ids " colspan = " 4 " nolabel = " 1 " domain = " [ ( ' prodi_id ' , ' = ' , prodi_id ) , ( 'name' , ' = ' , semester_kurikulum ) ] " >

"

'krs_ids' is one2many or many2one fields ?

Ajeng Shilvie
on 4/13/15, 11:16 AM

Krs_ids is one2many fields

13 Apr 2015 22.39, "Diego Calzadilla" <diego__mor13-hotmail.com@mail.odoo.com> menulis:

A new answer for domain in XML has been posted. Click here to access the post.

--
Diego Calzadilla
Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post domain in XML
yusuf
on 4/13/15, 1:15 PM

try to put your domain in your many2one fields, i never used domain in one2many fields

Ajeng Shilvie
on 4/13/15, 9:48 PM

Please update your question and put your full code in there

Miftah
on 4/13/15, 9:57 PM
Diego Calzadilla
On 4/13/15, 11:39 AM

Hi, krs_ids should be one2many field. You also need to add : '|' (meaning or)  or  '&'( meaning and ) before, it would be something like this:

<field name = " krs_ids " colspan = " 4 " nolabel = " 1 " domain = " [ '|', ( ' prodi_id ' , ' = ' , prodi_id ) , ( 'name' , ' = ' , semester_kurikulum ) ] " >

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/13/15, 10:07 AM
Seen: 421 times
Last updated: 4/13/15, 9:57 PM